We are looking for Yard Operatives on a permanent basis for one of our clients within the construction industry. They offer flexible working arrangements, operating Monday to Friday, with no evening shifts as they close at 5pm. They also have a great range of benefits, and plenty of opportunities to learn new skills, to develop your career! there’s always something going on to get excited about.
And getting it right starts with having great people. So why not join them?
Applications welcome from Ex-Military personnel
(Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines)
Who Are You?
- You’re a great team player, with natural drive and will to succeed
- You’ll be someone who’s self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible, reliable and ambitious
- Most importantly You’ll have exceptional standards of customer service
- Hold a Folk Lift Truck license
Who Are We Looking For?
As a vital member of their team, they are looking for someone who will not just meet but also exceed our customers’ expectations: -
- Serving our customers’ needs in a safe and professional manner
- Maintaining a high standard of health and safety on sites and in depots
- Be one of the faces of the company and help create great customer service
- Create a close working relationship with your team
- Load and unload customers and suppliers’ vehicles
- Pick and prepare orders for collection and delivery
What Do We Offer in Return?
- Competitive rates of pay
- 31 days holiday - this includes bank holidays*
- Company discretionary bonus scheme
- Company contributory pension scheme
- A generous company colleague discount scheme
- Hundreds of retail discounts on our benefits system Grab – our one stop shop for all things covering colleague benefits
- Career progression from a range of development program and training courses
- Being part of a “winning team”
Social Distancing and COVID-19
Like most businesses, they have had to change the way they do things to ensure our colleagues are working safely as well as their customers and suppliers.
They have introduced a set of Safer Operating Procedures which include:
- Additional PPE supplied to you to ensure a clean and sanitised working areas
- No delivery signatures required
- Social distancing in place in all of our depots