We are looking to add to our clients paint prep team. We are looking for an experienced Vehicle Prepper and Polisher who is confident in their ability to accurately and efficiently prep the panels on a wide range of vehicles prior to painting, including masking, sanding, filling, priming and polishing.
- You have a minimum of three years’ refurbishment or accident repair experience;
- You have all the necessary prepping skills;
- You’re reliable, with previous automotive polishing experience;
- You’re able to manage your own workload, focusing on targets;
- You can follow standard operating procedures;
- You demonstrate health and safety awareness. ATA and/or NVQ qualification will be an advantage but not essential if you have the skills and experience.
What we can offer
- A competitive salary
- Work in the Warwickshire countryside
- Be part of a growing company with a big vision
- Pension scheme
- Training opportunities
This is a full-time position Monday – Friday: circa 40-45 hours per week
All of our vacancies require a good attitude, work ethic and attention to detail. Personality and attitude is most important within our business.
Based at Bidford on Avon in Warwickshire