We need fitters, roofers and conversion kit preppers to help us continue to make great campervans. A little DIY or technical know-how wouldn't hurt, but at the same time, we're just looking for people willing to get stuck in.
Our clients fitters install interior units, carry out electrical work and gas installations to exacting standards. Our roofers strip and cut out the vans, fit carpet lining, windows, a pop top roof and lighting and line the floor. Our conversion kit preppers prepare interior furniture units and carry out preparation for electrical work and gas installations.
- Must be willing to work as part of a team and also under your own initiative where required.
- Good attitude, work ethic and attention to detail.
- Must hold a valid full UK licence.
- Power tool experience a bonus, but not essential
What we can offer
- A competitive salary
- Work in the Warwickshire countryside
- Be part of a growing company with a big vision
- Pension scheme
- Training opportunities
Full-time – circa 40 hours per week
Based at Kineton in Warwickshire