Our Client is currently expanding their operations and are looking to hire experienced Rigger (s) to join their professional teams located in the West Midlands. The Rigger provides installation and maintenance activities of telecommunication equipments.
Applications welcome from Ex-Military personnel
(Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines)
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairing of deployed telecommunications equipment;
- Maintaining in-depth, current knowledge of equipment;
- Reporting of the full working process on field;
- Keeping supplies ready by inventorying stock;
- Enhancing department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments;
- Takes material responsibility for the entrusted official material means – instruments, measuring instruments, materials, vehicles and others;
- Carrying out installation activities on towers, roofs and hard-to-reach places observing all safety measures, using all necessary personal protective equipment and techniques for height work.
- Experience in a Telecoms environment;
- Working at height experience, and a good understanding of rigging specifications and standards for the major networks;
- Experience of working as a 2nd Man/person in the installation of telecoms antennas, feeders, MHAs and associated steel work etc., cabling, labelling and cable terminations, rig and testing feeders, running feeders, DC and Fibre cable, terminating feeders, installing Tray work and general rigging duties;
- Electrical and Commissioning experience would be an advantage although not essential.
- Clear and active driving license;
- Quick and logical thinking;
- Be confident in taking decisions;
- Pay attention to details;
- Must be prepared to work and stay away from home nationally as required.
Must have the necessary certifications, as follows:
- Advanced Climber
- Working at Heights
- Rescue from Towers, Masts & Structures
- Rooftop Awareness/Safety
- Radio Frequency (RF) Awareness
- Emergency first aid at height
- Winch Training
- Asbestos Awareness