This Project Manager shall be responsible for helping to run multiple projects on a daily basis. This is an exciting role in a fast-moving industry with plenty of space to grow.
Applications welcome from Ex-Military personnel
(Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Act as the main point for customer interface
- Report project progress to stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Work with the Head of Repower and Special Projects to ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress on a daily/weekly basis
- Use appropriate techniques to manage changes in scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Skills & Experience
- Pro-active, innovative with the ability to thrive in challenging environments
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Minimum 3 years project management experience
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Experience with a variety of production processes and equipment
- Must be hard working, and be able to work under pressure with the ability to manage specific details to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise, organise and liaise across all departments
- Experience of monitoring contractual adherence
- Experience ensuring products are delivered in line with any Quality Plan requirements
- To be an excellent communicator across all levels of the business
- To have excellent time management skills and to be organised and able to prioritise
- To have excellent Microsoft Office IT skills especially MS project
- Experience of project managing Innovate UK grants or similar would be preferred.
- £30-40K depending on experience
- Exciting opportunities to work with leading OEMs in a rapidly growing business within a high-tech green industry
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted and also to complete an online Video Interview.