Our Client are currently expanding our operations and are looking to hire Project Engineer (s) to join their experienced back office team located in the Reading area. They are looking for Project Engineer who would be coordinating and managing the site access arrangements across various telecom infrastructure projects and preparing RAMS and CPHSP for visits.
Applications welcome from Ex-Military personnel
(Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines)
As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Prepare RAMS and CPHSP in order to arrange access;
- Fulfil required forms;
- Liaise with the teams for access arrangements and instructions;
- Daily reporting to the management team;
- Access keys management;
- Using different tools and systems to obtain required information.
To do this as a professional, you should match with following requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Strong written and verbal English Language;
- Technical background (telecoms preferred);
- Previous experience in telecom projects is an advantage;
- Good communication skills;
- Very well organised;
- Excellent time management;
- Working in a team environment.