Location: Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Plant Fitter / Mechanic. The ideal candidate will be working with our current team of experienced, high quality fitting staff. Your place of work will be Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, but you will be required to work across the UK. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience with working on construction plant and machinery, including hydraulics and electrics.
Applications welcome from Ex-Military personnel
(Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines)
The ideal candidate for this Plant Fitter / Mechanic position must have a background in plant maintenance, servicing and fitting. You must be flexible and adaptable in your approaches to work. you must have and be able to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK, all documents will be checked
- Undertake plant repairs and services (small plant and hydraulic drilling rigs)
- Carry out Thorough Inspection and Pre Delivery Checks
- Carry out Hydraulic and Electronic diagnosis and repairs.
- Carry out services, repairs and maintenance in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Manages their workload and keep records of servicing intervals and maintenance
- Attend sites to deal with repairs.
- Willing and able to travel across the UK and stay overnight at site location, if necessary.
- Able to demonstrate a full and varied knowledge of plant machinery
- Detailed practical working knowledge of the operation of appropriate machinery, tools and equipment.
- Sound technical knowledge and experience
- Are required to take reasonable care for their own health and safety and that of other personnel who may be affected by their conduct
- Team player who will adhere and promote the Company’s Values & Behaviour
- Full UK drivers Licence (compulsory)
- Plant maintenance: Minimum 3 years
- CSCS Card (Desirable)
What we offer in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Additional benefits
- 25 days annual paid holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Working with some of the industry’s leading experts
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted and also to complete an online Video Interview.