We are looking for an experienced and highly efficient Paint Technician, as all work must be completed to the required standard first time. You will be a team player, capable of managing your own workload, and must have your own spray guns and a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer/Technician. The successful candidate will be required to carry out all types of vehicle body refinishing work, using appropriate methods on all makes of vehicles.
- An experienced vehicle paint sprayer
- Minimum of 3 years’ refurbishment or accident repair experience
- Have all paint spraying skills
- Have your own spray guns and air fed mask
- Able to do most aspects of spray painting to a high standard
- Able to manage your own workload.
ATA and/or NVQ qualification will be an advantage but not essential if you have the skills and experience.
This is a full-time position Monday – Friday: circa 40-45 hours per week
All of our vacancies require a good attitude, work ethic and attention to detail. Personality and attitude is most important within our business.
Based at Bidford on Avon in Warwickshire