1. Cash Allocation on computerised system
2. Daily Banking of Client and Office Monies
3. Issuing Cheques, CHAPS payments
4. Bank Reconciliations
5. Assisting fee earners and their secretaries with
reconciliation of client ledger cards and checking of
completion statement and bills.
6. Posting of Bills, Input and maintain correct accounting
7. Handling queries over the telephone and in person
8. Reporting transfers and involve some Credit Control and
9. Monitor client ledger balances ensuring solicitors accounts
rules are adhered to or advising partners or practice
manager of any potential breaches.
10. Adhere to health and safety policy, and other
requirements relating to care of equipment.
11. Archiving of files on computerised system