We require two (2) International Delivery Project Managers – Middle East [country to be discussed at interview stage] Coordinators within a Security College, Middle East [country to be discussed at interview stage] advising on the design, development and delivery of a female recruit basic training courses and basic instructor courses. Will provide day-to-day support to the senior delivery team (Project Manager, Training Delivery Manager and Theme Leads).
Location: Based from 2 Marsham Street, London but delivered in country on a rotation basis circa 6weeks on/2weeks off. Countries to be discussed at interview stage.
The coordinators are responsible for developing and maintaining spreadsheets (course programme, assessment results, rotas, registers, etc.), printing documents, setting up of classrooms and teaching areas, taking minutes and actions and maintaining logs (RAID, lessons learned, etc.). They will be responsible for undertaking tasks to support course delivery as directed by the Training Delivery Manager and Project Manager. Due to cultural requirements, this role is open to women only
• Development and maintenance of documentation Deployment:
• Effectively support the Training Delivery Manager and Project Manager
• Update and maintain all documentation to support delivery of the course, mostly in Excel
• Take registers and develop rotas
• Maintain PMO documentation such as RAID log, lessons learned log
• Establish relationships with the faculty team
• Support theme leads with the set up of classrooms and teaching areas
• Record minutes and actions at team meetings
• Other work-related tasks in support of the general running of the overall project whilst in country.
Essential Experience and Accepted Qualifications:
• Advanced Excel skills (to be tested prior to interview)
• Experience of supporting a large team
• Experience of working within an educational establishment
• Executive assistant experience
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
• Experience of working in the Middle East
• Experience of working within central government Contract:
Work packages as described above and as directed by the Project Manager.
Up to 17-week deployments a few times a year.
SC Clearance is essential. Any candidate that does not already have SC clearance will be required to obtain SC clearance prior to role confirmation.
£308 Including Agency Fee
Expenses (based out of London):
• Flights for official business will be included on a case-by-case basis
• Accommodation provided when on deployment abroad
• All visas are included
• All other expenses will need to be covered within the rate
• CV of not more than three pages
• Competency based interview for shortlisted candidates.
• Please note that feedback will only be provided to shortlisted candidates after interview.