Our Client is a well-established Birmingham based logistics company offering a professional, flexible, and competitive host of services with a real focus on 'customer experience', and specialising in the movement, storage and logistical support of time critical freight and high value freight, for freight forwarders and manufacturers throughout the UK and Europe 24hrs a day seven, days a week.
- Day rate - £160
- Special Contract Days - £170
- Night Out - £170
- Special Contract Night - £180
- Sat - £200 / Sun - £220
- UK Nights out - £25
- Euro Nights Out - £35
- ADR - £20 per day when applicable
- Moffett - £20 per day when applicable
Their growing fleet of new quality vehicles, which range from small vans to 44 tonne trucks are all equipped with international mobile phones and satellite vehicle tracking to ensure 100% accountability.
They offer best knowledge, services, and dedication for their clients, having a good reputation and being for a long period of time in haulage business.
Applications welcome from Ex-Military personnel
(Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines)
Our Client has various contracts ongoing 7 days a week 24 hours a day. Start Times will be dependant on which contract you are allocated to. They offer AM, PM and night out work.
Delivering general goods in a curtain side trailer, Working on contracts that include trailer swaps only, Delivering full loads to RDC,s.
They are looking for drivers who:
- Hold a valid Driving License (Category C+E)
- Hold a Driver CPC qualification and Digital Tachograph Card
- Drive in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring adherence to parking, speed, and road signage.
- Work safely within the health and safety environmental guidelines and ensure all vehicle checks are carried out prior to commencement of work.
- Are flexible in approach to work, and work effectively as part of a team, providing support in resolving problems and have a can do, right first time and passionate approach.
- Work within all legal parameters of driver’s hours and working time directive legislation, being fully compliant with tachograph and break requirements.
- Ltd company drivers accepted.
What can we offer in return?
As a part of a growing company, you will receive excellent rate of pay, Additional pay for ADR & Moffett drivers 20 plus 8 days holiday, pension scheme, flexible working, training, development, and secondment opportunities and MANY MORE