We are looking for an Environmental Service Technician to join the Operations Department. A Competitive package with training and career progression with our growing and expanding company.
Applications from Ex-Military personnel
(Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines) only.
Main Tasks of the Job
- To act as a representative of the Environmental Services Team carrying out service work as detailed on job sheets issued by the Operations Supervisor/Contracts Manager/Operations Manager.
- To work with more experienced ESTs, but may be tasked with carrying out simple sampling, monitoring, plumbing and maintenance duties on own and as part of a team where required.
- To conduct yourself in a professional manner in support of customers and work colleagues. 4. To carry out allocated service works within schedules to meet given deadlines and in accordance with our ISO 9001 standard company procedures, relevant Health & Safety standards, industry guidelines and customer specifications.
- To take responsibility for identifying own training needs and bringing these to the attention of line manager.
- To occasionally work in any other role which is considered to be reasonably within your capabilities.
- Legionella Awareness
- Temperature monitoring and hygiene knowledge in accordance with ACoP L8, HSG274 & HTM 0401
- Water Hygiene skills including basic water sampling, TMV service and fail safe testing, outlet flushing, Shower heads clean & descales
- Clean & Disinfections of CWS tanks & services
- Clean & Disinfections of Cooling Towers & evaporative condensers
- Completing monthly paper work and health and safety forms
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted and also to complete an online Video Interview.