We are looking for Electrical Test Engineers to provide inspection and testing services.
We are seeking to appoint Fixed Wire Electrical Test Engineers to work from their home base and surrounding areas. These Electrical Test Engineers may be required to work in other areas of the UK dependant on operational requirements within the business.
The job of an Electrical Test Engineer involves the inspection and testing of commercial Distribution Board. The Electrical Test Engineer will ensure that a professional service is delivered in a safe and timely manner. In the main this will be achieved in normal working hours but there may be occasions when there is a requirement to work out of hours dependent on the type of installation and client access.
Applications welcome from Ex-Military personnel
(Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines)
Electrical Test Engineer - The role
The role will involve the following:
- Carrying out electrical periodic inspection and testing work
- Working closely with the Technical Manager and Operations team
- Completing minor remedial works if required
- Producing accurate NICEIC reports to be QS’d by our technical manager
- PAT testing
- Fully funded vehicle provided
- Test equipment provided
Electrical Test Engineer - The Person
To be considered for this role applicants need to have the following experience and qualifications:
- A recognised electrical qualification, C&G 2391 or equivalent, preferably as a time served electrician/Tester
- AM2 or NVQ Level 3 Qualified (salary difference depending on qualification)
- A proven ability to work in a safe manner in accordance with company policies and safety legislation
- In addition candidates must have the dedication to keep up to date with current legislation and undertake any training as required.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted and also to complete an online Video Interview.