We have a vacancy for an Electrical Technician and are looking to recruit for an immediate start. This position reports to the Lead Electrical Engineer.
Salary is circa £25K dependant on experience. An additional payment for an Electrical & Instrumentation call-in rota system will be added once appropriate site knowledge has been obtained. Also 25 days paid holiday (and all UK Bank Holidays), a 38 hour working week, paid sick scheme and free life assurance based in West Bromwich, West Midlands.
Applications welcome from Ex-Military personnel
(Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines)
The ideal candidate will have the following experience listed below:-
- Electrical preventative and reactive maintenance work.
- Electrical plant installation and modification work.
- Statutory inspections.
- The use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
- The ability to use and interpret equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
- Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems.
- Ideally have a good understanding of ATEX requirements.
- You will need to have a recognised electrical apprenticeship and educated to City and Guilds level 3 (RQF level 3) in an Electrical discipline as a minimum.
- 18th edition electrical wiring regulations.
- Ideally you would have a Compex (Ex01-04) & (Ex05-06) qualification but this is not a necessity.
- Ideally you would also have training with MEWP’s.
Career development will be possible with both internal and external training available.