We have a requirement for Electrical Installation Engineer (s) with experience with heavy duty industrial control panels, PLC knowledge, 3-Phase work and ideally experienced with installation and control of materials handling systems. Typical workload includes assembly of handling equipment, panel building and wiring, on site installations and commissioning.
Applicants ideally educated to degree/diploma level or similar in Electrical/Electro-Mechanical engineering or an equivalent subject. You will have progressed to a role where you are working on electrical/electronic systems of electro-mechanical solutions such as motor drives, lifts & mechanical handling solutions.
You will have the ambition, drive and commitment to learn this business and become an integral employee within this organisation.
Remuneration is flexible and will be based on experience and contribution to the business.
Applications welcome from Ex-Military personnel
(Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team, showing respect for others and listen to instructions from others
- Experience of on-site installations and commissioning
- Practical and logical with a desire for problem solving
- Good IT skills
- Driving licence
Must Have knowledge of:
- 3 phase Motor applications and their controllers.
- Frequency Inverters utilising open and closed loop systems
- PLC controllers (particularly Siemens S7).
Preference given to applicants with experience/knowledge of:
- Profibus or equivalent network interfacing.
- Safety systems and components (particularly Pilz)
- Experience in specifying and performing Testing of Electronic systems.
- Experience in the implementation of control systems that utilise Networking.
- Experience in the design of power / control circuits for a range of products.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted and also to complete an online Video Interview.