Salary: £28,000 Basic - £36,000 OTE
Location: Digital Office in Edenbridge, Kent and ability to work from home
Position: Permanent (40 hours working week)
Report to: Head of Digital Operations
We are looking to recruit Digital Advocate (s) for our Automotive Client based at their digital office in Kent. These Digital Advocate (s) shall provide an online consultancy approach to buying a vehicle, as well as providing a smooth transition in owning your own vehicle. These Digital Advocate (s) shall deal with online enquiries and also conduct Zoom / Microsoft Team meeting with customers.
Applications from Ex-Military personnel
(Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines)
Key areas of Responsibility
- Follow the Digital Practice Ways of Working document to ensure you follow a consistent approach across all opportunities.
- Comply with FCA regulations, ensuring you have the customers’ interests at the heart of everything you do, treating customers fairly and with integrity.
- Deal with all enquiries from start to finish in a professional, consultative manner. You will keep excellent records of your dialog with potential customers, storing the required information in our CRM.
- Achieve targets for the sale and delivery of vehicle units.
- Maximise the profitability of your sales by maintaining vehicle margins and through upselling value-added products and finance agreements.
- Achieve targets set around Value Added Products and Finance sales.
- Work with the existing ‘bricks and mortar’ retailers in the group to provide a world class service to your customers.
- Follow GDPR guidelines to ensure customer data is kept secure and processed in line with guidelines.
- You will support the CRM function, giving feedback on the effectiveness of their promotional activities.
- To attend regular meetings reviewing both the team’s performance and your own against set KPIs.
- Used to working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Able to quickly build rapport and trust with everyone you meet.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be radically open minded and transparent.
- IT literate with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other business systems.
- Operate with integrity and honesty in all you do.
- Be a high achiever and goal orientated individual.
- Always be looking for ways to evolve personally and as a team.
- Windows 98, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Flexible, honest, and punctual
- Good Communication Skills
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted and also to complete an online Video Interview.