Hours of Work: Monday to Friday
Benefits: Overtime, 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising to 25 Days after 3 years, Company Car, Company Uniform, Mobile Phone
Our Client who is a specialised Service and Commissioning Gas and Oil Company are looking to employ Commercial Gas Service Engineer (s) to work across the West Midlands. The locally based company have been formed for over 30 years and have that family feel about them. The Commercial Gas Service Engineer (s) will be joining a fantastic team who deliver quality services to their Clients.
The role of Commercial Gas Service Engineer will be the face of the company and must have excellent knowledge and understanding of commercial heating systems. The Commercial Gas Service Engineer comes with a very competitive salary with 20 to 25 Days Holiday after 3 years’ completion of service, Company Car and Mobile, also very smart company Clothing.
The Commercial Gas Service Engineer must hold ACS Gas Qualification either Domestic or Commercial. This Commercial Gas Service Engineer must have experience in fault finding heating systems i.e. controls experience an advantage. The ideal candidate for this role of Commercial Gas Service Engineer must have a Professional approach to work and can resolve problems quickly and efficiently, with the ability to adapt to situations and proactively work to achieve personal and company goals
Applications welcome from Ex-Military personnel
(Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines)
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Be the face of the company and have excellent knowledge and understanding of Commercial heating systems as a minimum.
- Carry out reactive repairs to heating systems & equipment within buildings and plant rooms, service, breakdown and gas tightness testing of existing installations.
- Provide quality service & maintenance and excellent customer service to our clients. You will be the face of the company and have excellent knowledge and understanding of Commercial heating systems as a minimum
Experience / Qualifications:
- Service, reactive maintenance and breakdown of Gas central heating systems in commercial properties to a high standard.
- Conforming to Gas Safety Installation and Use Regulations
- Self-motivated, organised and able to manage modest paperwork volumes
- It is essential for applicant to be Gas Safe registered.
- Outstanding attitude towards customer care ensuring a courteous approach is adapted always
- Provide guidance, support and any instruction for trainee Engineers who may work within your team when required
- Attention to detail whilst protecting clients’ property
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
- Strictly adhere to Health and Safety procedures and all relevant Industry Regulations
- Must have previous experience of a similar role
- Carry out any other reasonable duties within the role, which may be allocated from time to time
- Full driving license (with a maximum of 6 points).
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted and also to complete an online Video Interview.