Main Purpose ; Driving of Vehicles Coach, Minibus or Car for private hire
Applications welcome from Ex-Military personnel
(Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines)
JOB ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Walk round check of vehicle.
- Drive vehicle as per work tickets.
- Clean vehicle on return to yard.
- Fuel / AdBlu vehicle.
- Report any accidents to the office and follow insurance procedures.
- Be polite and courteous with customers.
- Be punctual.
- Wear official uniform.
- Handle lost property and report it to the office.
- Periodic Training courses provide by the Company.
- Make yourself aware & comply with company policies & procedures.
- Perform any reasonable requests required by the Company.
- To allocate a reasonable amount of work for the employee in any given week.
- To ensure that no rules & regulations regarding driver’s hours are broken.
- To ensure that no rules and regulation regarding working time directive are broken.
- To maintain a safe working environment for its employees.
- To try and maintain a happy working environment for its employees.
- To invest in the business and employees.
- To monitor employee’s activities.
- To provide a pension scheme for employees.
- To pay employees a reasonable wage on a regular schedule.
- Any other duties that may be required to support the business needs.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted and also to complete an online Video Interview.