Our Client is experiencing growth and is opening up opportunities for qualified Boiler Repair Engineers. So if you are looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, Customer focused company, and you are passionate about giving great customer service?
We now have excellent opportunities for career minded individuals to join their team of directly employed repair engineers.
Applications welcome from Ex-Military personnel
(Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines)
Our Clients response to the COVID-19 Crisis:
- Full PPE & Social distancing measures with customers.
- All our People remain working on full pay; we have not furloughed anyone.
- Remote Assessments not needing to come into the office.
- Fully equipped and stocked, fit for purpose vehicle
- Full uniform and essential tool kit
- All work within a short radius of home address
- Leading edge technology through hand held device
- Overtime/Pension Scheme
- 240 hours annual leave each year, inc public holidays, increases by 8 hours per year up to 264 max
- Online benefits portal – online shopping, restaurants, cinema discounts etc
- Employee assistance programme/Access to our bespoke e-learning system
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an established Repair Engineer you will represent the client brand and undertake service and maintenance work of gas appliances and central heating systems in domestic properties. You will provide industry leading service aligned with our customer and people promises, to help us enhance our reputation and drive customer growth.
We are looking for people with the following qualifications and offer an industry leading reward package to attract the best in our field:
As an experienced repair engineer we need you to have the following qualifications:
- Full UK Driving Licence with less than 6 penalty points
- Experience of working on a variety of different manufacturer’s appliances
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong customer focus with the ability to deal with complaints
It would also be great if you had experience with:
- Manual Handling
- Asbestos awareness
- Working at heights
- Experience of working in an FCA Regulated environment
You’ll work in a fun, friendly inclusive environment where People understand the value of their contribution to our goals and are encouraged to recognise a job well done. You’ll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has an equal voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference in our Customers’ lives.
Training & Support
In order to use the relevant systems and work as a Gas Repair Engineer, you’ll need to undertake our extensive training programme. The initial training will consist of 4 weeks of support prior to being signed-off to work on your own. During week 1 the training will be Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm and based in Nottingham. This will be classroom based training where you have a corporate induction to HomeServe and cover off Health & Safety, tools and equipment. There will then be 3 weeks where you ‘buddy’ up with an experienced Gas engineer in your area.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted and also to complete an online Video Interview.